SBI PO Final result 2023 out at sbi.co.in, download result here
The final results of the SBI Probationary Officer Mains Exam 2023 have been announced by the State Bank of India. Candidates who have been selected after the interview round can check their roll numbers in a PDF available on SBI's official website, sbi.co.in. This recruitment is expected to fill over 1600 posts of SBI PO. The Mains exam was conducted in January, followed by group exercises and interviews earlier this month.
To download the SBI PO Final Result 2023,
- Candidates need to visit sbi.co.in
- and click on the Careers option on the homepage.
- Scroll down and click on the Openings option,
- then click on the link for the final result of the PO.
- The result will be displayed on the screen, and
- candidates can find their roll number in the PDF.
- SBI has also made the SBI PO Mains and interview scorecard available on its website. Candidates can use their registration number and date of birth to log in and check their marks. It is important to verify all details such as name, roll number, marks obtained, and overall cut-off marks while checking the scorecard.
The group exercise and interviews for the SBI PO Mains exam were held earlier this month. However, it should be noted that the SBI PO 2023 results are provisional and subject to verification. According to the official recruitment notice, a total of 1673 posts of SBI PO will be filled through this recruitment drive. Selected candidates will earn a monthly basic pay of Rs 41,960. All details about the recruitment must be verified from SBI’s official website.
Candidates should be aware of fake allotment letters being dispatched to some people and must verify all details only from the SBI's official website. SBI only releases the registration numbers or roll numbers of the selected candidates and publishes all the recruitment-related information on their website.