GSEB SSC Supplementary Results Declared At gseb.org, How To Check
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) has released the class 10th results for the year 2023 on their official website, gseb.org. Candidates who appeared for the examination can easily access their results using their respective seat numbers at the designated portal. The GSEB exams were conducted from July 10 to July 14, 2023, and a total of 1,53,394 candidates appeared for the GSEB Supplementary examination. Out of these, 40,880 students successfully passed the board exam, while others will need to repeat the class.
To check their results, students can follow these methods:
Method 1: GSEB 10TH RESULT 2023 - Online Process
- Visit the official GSEB website.
- Click on the result link.
- Enter your roll number.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout for future reference.
Method 2: GSEB 10TH RESULT 2023 - Via SMS
- Open the SMS application on your mobile phone.
- Type "SSC(space)Seat Number".
- Send this SMS to 56263.
- Your result will be sent to your mobile screen.
Method 3: GSEB 10TH RESULT 2023 - Via DigiLocker
- Go to the digilocker.gov.in website.
- Enter a valid mobile number and click on 'Continue'.
- Set your username and password to sign up.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Navigate to the Gujarat Board result link.
- Enter the required details.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
In order to pass the GSEB board examination 2023, students must obtain a minimum of 33 per cent or grade D in each subject. Comparing with previous years, the results for the Gujarat Board exams in 2022 showed improvement, with a total of 72.02 percent of students passing the examination. This percentage was higher than the pass rates in 2020 and 2019 when the science-stream students achieved 71.34 percent and 71.9 percent success, respectively.