OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Apply for 2,712 Forest Guard and Other Vacancies, Check Eligibility and Selection Process
The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has opened applications for various roles, including Forest Guard, Livestock Inspector, and Forester. This recruitment drive offers a total of 2,712 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website osssc.gov.in.
The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has opened applications for various roles, including Forest Guard, Livestock Inspector, and Forester. This recruitment drive offers a total of 2,712 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website osssc.gov.in. Registration and re-registration for new users are available until November 20, while the application process must be completed by November 25. The OSSSC aims to fill 1,677 Forest Guard posts, 719 Livestock Inspector posts, and 316 Forester posts through this drive.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Candidates applying for these positions should have passed the High School Certificate Examination (10+) from a recognized Board or Institution. The age limit falls between 18 to 38 years.
Application Procedure: Follow these steps to complete the application process:
- Visit the official website osssc.gov.in
- Look for the ‘Combined Recruitment Examination 2023 (CRE 2023)’ link on the homepage.
- New users need to register, while existing users can log in.
- Enter the provided credentials to access the application form.
- Fill in the OSSSC Forest Guard application form online with accurate details.
- Ensure all required documents are uploaded in the specified format and size.
- Review all information and contact details before submitting the form.
- After submission, download the confirmation page and keep a printed copy for future reference.
There is no examination fee for applying to these positions.
Selection Process: Candidates will undergo a selection process starting with a written test tentatively scheduled for February 2024. The written test will consist of 150 questions to be answered within 2 hours and 30 minutes. Successful candidates will proceed to a physical test in the subsequent stage.