Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 275 Apprentice Posts
Indian Navy Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam, has announced the recruitment for Various Trade Apprentices for the 2024-2015 Batch under Advt No DAS (V) / 01 / 23. Eligible candidates interested in the Navy Apprenticeship offered by Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam can apply until January 1, 2024. Check the advertisement for eligibility criteria, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, pay scale, and other essential information regarding this recruitment.
- Application Start Date: 20/11/2023
- Deadline for Receipt of Hard Copy: 01/01/2024
- Exam Date: 28/02/2024
- Result Declaration: 03/03/2024
- General / OBC / EWS: ₹0/-
- SC / ST / PH: ₹0/- (No Application Fee for All Categories)
Age Limit Candidates should not have been born before: 02/05/2010. Age relaxation applicable as per Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Trade Apprentice 2023 - 2024 Recruitment Rules.
Visakhapatnam Naval Dockyard Apprentice 2023 Vacancy Details: Total 275 Posts
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice Various Trade
Eligibility Criteria for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice
- Class 10th Exam Passed with 50% Marks.
- ITI NCVT / SCVT Certificate with Minimum 65% Marks.
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Trade-wise Vacancy Details 2023
Trade Name - Total Posts
- Electrician: 21
- Foundry Man: 05
- Mechanic Diesel: 23
- Instrument Mechanic: 10
- Machinist: 12
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 10
- (And more trade-wise details are available in the official notification.)
Candidates must send the Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Form to: The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam - 530 014, Andhra Pradesh
How to Fill Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentice Online Form 2023
- Candidates can apply online until 01/01/2024.
- After online application, candidates must send the printout of the apprentice's profile, along with the hall ticket print and checklist mentioned in the notification, offline by 01 January 2024. Applications not completing both processes won't be accepted.
- Carefully go through the notification before filling out the application form.
- Check and collect all required documents before applying.
- Review and verify all details before submitting the form.