Teacher Job Bharti: Government Teacher Recruitment 2023, Apply Online
For young aspirants seeking government teaching jobs, this is an excellent opportunity. The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TN TRB) has released a notification for the recruitment of Graduate Teachers/Block Resource Teachers (BRTs) in school education and other departments. The registration process for this will commence from November 1, and the last date for submitting applications is November 30. The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment 2023 exam is scheduled to be held on January 7, 2024.
Key Dates for Teacher Recruitment:
- Date of TN TRB Notification Release - October 25, 2023
- Start Date for Online Application - November 1, 2023
- Last Date for Application Submission - November 30, 2023
- School Education Director (Including 171 ST Posts) – 2,171 posts
- MBC/DNC Welfare Directorate (Including 19 SC Posts and 4 ST Posts) – 23 posts
- Adi-Dravidar Welfare Directorate – 16 posts
- Differently-abled Welfare Directorate – 12 posts
What is the Age Limit for Teacher Recruitment?
- For candidates in the unreserved category, the maximum age limit for TN TRB Teacher Recruitment is 53 years as of July 1, 2023. However, for SC/ST/OBC/MBC/DNC/DW candidates, the maximum age limit is 58 years.
Educational Qualification for TN TRB Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates should hold a graduate degree with relevant subjects and a two-year diploma in elementary education.
How to Apply for Teacher Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board at trb.tn.gov.in.
- Click on the TN TRB Graduate Teacher Apply Online link on the homepage.
- Register yourself to generate login credentials.
- Enter your registration number and password received on your registered email ID and phone number.
- Fill out the application form and upload all necessary documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Make the application fee payment and submit the application.