BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Recruitment 2023: Online Application Begins, Apply for Over 69,000 Vacancies
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 6706 School Teachers in Middle School, Madhyamic Middle School TGT, and Ucch Madhyamic School PGT as part of the 2nd Recruitment Examination for 2023. Candidates interested in this recruitment can apply online from November 5, 2023, to November 14, 2023. You can find information regarding age limits, syllabus, institute-wise posts, selection procedures, and pay scales in the BPSC School Teacher Recruitment 2023 advertisement.
- Registration Begin: November 5, 2023
- Last Date for Registration: November 14, 2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: November 14, 2023
- Pay Exam Fee with Late Fee Last Date: November 17, 2023
- Application Begin: November 10, 2023
- Last Date for Form Filling: November 25, 2023
- Exam Date: As per Schedule
- General / OBC / Other State: 750/-
- SC / ST / PH: 200/-
- Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.): 200/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online / Offline Fee Mode Only
BPSC School Teacher II Recruitment 2023: Age Limit as of August 1, 2023:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years for Primary Teacher
- Minimum Age: 21 Years for TGT / PGT Teacher
- Maximum Age: 37 Years for Male & 40 Years for Female
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation in BPSC School Primary, TGT, PGT Teacher Recruitment 2023.
Bihar School Teacher TRE 2nd 2023: Vacancy Details Total: 69706 Post:
- Detailed eligibility criteria for different teacher categories is provided in the notification.
How to Fill BPSC School Teacher Online Form 2023:
- Visit the BPSC official website and apply online between November 5, 2023, and November 14, 2023.
- Carefully read the notification for details on eligibility, document requirements, and other essential information.
- Prepare and upload scanned documents as per the application form requirements.
- Review the application form and all details before submission.
- Pay the application fee if required to complete the application.
- Take a printout of the final submitted form.