AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022 - Senior Research Fellow Vacancy, Job Opening
Government Job. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi has invited applications to fill the vacant posts of Senior Research Fellow for the project "Awareness of head injury while driving in patients with epilepsy (PWE): A preventive and public educational study (1-1067; 2019-2023)". Looking for experienced candidates. Those youth who have passed post graduation and have experience can apply for these posts before the last date, department will also give preference to experienced candidates in the selection process.
Important Dates and Notifications –
Post Name – Senior Research Fellow
Total Posts - 1
Last Date – 11/8/2022
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi Post Recruitment Details 2022
• Maximum age will be 35 years and
• Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category.
• The candidates who will be selected for these posts will be given salary as per the rules of the department.
• Candidates should have post graduate in Life Science and Social Science from any recognized institute and have experience.
Selection Process Candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to apply
• Eligible and interested candidates apply on prescribed format of application along with self-restrictive copies of education and other qualification, date of birth and other necessary information and documents along with self-restrictive copies and send before due date.
Click here to go to official website
Click here to download official release
Click here for more Delhi Govt Jobs