Rajasthan Nagar Palika Recruitment 2016 Exam Pattern/ Syllabus, rajdlsg.org
Rajasthan Department of Local Self Government (RAJDLSG) is going to conduct examination for 1947 various posts of Rajasthan Nagar Palika in the month of March 2016. We have brought syllabus for the same for candidates who are going to appear for this examination.
Candidates can check the details given below:-
Rajasthan Nagar Palika Recruitment 2016 Exam Pattern/ Syllabus
Name of Organization: Rajasthan Department of Local Self Government
Name of Post: Rajasthan Nagar Palika
Number of Posts: 1947
Last date: 6th February 2016
EO, RO, RI, ARI, and SMW- Part A: Hindi, English, Mathematics, Basic of computer, History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition and Heritage of Rajasthan, Indian History, Geography of World and India, Geography, of Rajasthan, Indian Constitution, Political System and Governance, Science and Technlogy, Reasoning and Mental Ability and Current Affairs.
Assistant Engineer- Part A: Hindi, English, Reasoning, and Mental Ability- Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Adductive), Mental Ability, Basic numeracy etc. sections.
Assistant Engineer (SMW) Part B: Management Aspects: planning, institutional and financial aspects- collections, segregation and transportation, of MSW, Processing and Treatment of MSW, Processing and Treatment of MSW, MSWM plan implementation, technica; Aspects: collection, segregation and Transportation, MSW (M&H) Rules 2000, Waste of Energy, Construction and Demolition Waste.
Syllabus for Fireman and Driver
- General English: Voice: Active and Passive, Narration: Direct and Indirect, use of Articles and Determiners, use of Prepositions
- General Knowledge
Part B: Fireman Course Contents, Chemistry of combustion, fire drills in industrial establishment, fire prevention, fire protection, fire pumps fire Risk of Electricity etc.
Syllabus for Grade II
- Everyday Science: Physical and Chemical Changes, Oxidation and Reduction Reactions, Catalysts etc.
- General Knowledge
- Reasoning and Mental Ability statement and assumptions, statement and argument, statements and conclusion, courses of action Analytical Reasoning
- Basic Numeracy Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis Number System, order of magnitude, ratio and proportion, percentage simple and compound interest, data analysis.
- General English: tenses/ sequence of tenses, Voice: Active and Passive, Narration: Direct and Indirect, Transformation of Sentences: Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa, use of Articles and Determiners and use of prepositions etc.
Syllabus for Junior Accountant
- Reasoning and Mental Ability
- Everyday Science
- Basics of Computer
- Book-Keeping and Accountancy
- Business Methods
- Indian Economics
Click here for Exam Syllabus
Click here for Government Exam Notifications
Click here for Official Website of RAJDLSG