MPSC State Services Interview Schedule 2022 Released: Download Phase I Schedule Here
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a notification regarding the interview schedule for various vacancies including Assistant Director, Chief Officer, Child Development Project Officer, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent, Section Officer, Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Inspector certified schools and institutes, and other posts through the State Service Examination 2022. Candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria as specified can read the notification and apply online.
- For General: Rs. 544/-
- For OBC/SC/ST: Rs. 344/-
- Payment mode: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Offline through E Challan.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-05-2022
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 24-06-2022 till 23:59 HRS
- Last Date for Payment of fee (Online): 24-06-2022 till 23:59 HRS
- Last Date for Payment of fee (Offline): 25-06-2022 till 23:59 HRS
- Last Date for Payment of fee (Offline) through SBI: 27-06-2022
- Preliminary Exam Date: 21-08-2022
- Mains Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14-11-2022 at 14:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-11-2022 by 11:59 Hrs
- Date of Interview: 30-11-2023 to 12-01-2024
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2022)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Relevant Discipline, B.Com, or CA/ICW or MBA. Refer to the notification for more qualification details.
- Post Name: Total Vacancies
- Assistant Director, Maharashtra Finance & Accounting Services, Group-A: 09
- Chief Officer, Municipality / Council, Group-A: 22
- Child Development Project Officer, Group-A, and equivalent posts: 28
- Assistant Commissioner, State Excise, Group-B: 02
- Deputy Superintendent, State Excise, Group-B: 03
- Section Officer, Group-B: 05
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Group-B: 04
- Inspector certified schools and institutes, and equivalent posts: 88
Interested candidates are advised to read the full notification before applying online. For further details, refer to the official notification.