SSC CGL Exam 2023 notification releasing on April 1 at ssc.nic.in
On April 1, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is scheduled to release a detailed notification for the SSC CGL exam 2023. Interested candidates can apply for the exam through the official website, ssc.nic.in, before the deadline of May 1, as per the tentative calendar. The exam will be conducted from July 14 to July 27 and the selection process will have two stages - tier I and tier II examinations. All candidates must appear for tier I exams, followed by tier II exams for those who qualify for tier I.
To apply for the SSC CGL Exam 2023, candidates must follow the below steps.
- Firstly, visit the official website for SSC and click on the "new user/register now" link on the homepage.
- Secondly, fill in your details such as name, contact number, date of birth, etc.,
- carefully review all the details, and submit the form.
- Next, upload your photo and signature and then log in with your registered ID, password, and date of birth to complete part II of the application form.
- Finally, submit all the details for the application form, pay the application fee, and download the form for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to go through all the details before submitting the form.
According to the SSC examination, the usual criteria for the photo and signature submission are as follows. The photograph of the candidate should be more than 20 Kb and less than 50 Kb, with the candidate clicking their photo in front of a light or white background. The applications with poor quality, miniature, and blurred photographs will be rejected. The scanned signature should be in JPEG format, with the image dimensions of 4.0 cm (width) * 3.0 cm (height), and with a file size of 10 to 20 kb. Applications with blurred signatures will be rejected.
Further information regarding the SSC CGL exam 2023 will be updated through a notification to be released by SSC today, April 1.