RPSC RAS Prelims 2023 Date and Time Announced, Exam to be Held on October 1
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has officially announced the dates for the Rajasthan Administrative Service Examination (RAS) 2023 preliminary examination. The announcement was made on August 8. As per the official notification, the preliminary examination is scheduled to be held on Sunday, October 1. Interested candidates can access the announcement on the official website of RPSC at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
This examination aims to fill a total of 905 vacant positions, distributed between 424 openings for state services and 481 openings for subordinate services. The application process for RPSC RAS 2023 commenced on July 1 and concluded on July 31.
For those aspiring to appear in the RPSC RAS Prelims Exam 2023, certain eligibility criteria need to be met:
Educational Qualification: Applicants are required to possess a degree from a recognized Indian university established by an act of the national or state legislature.
Age Limit: Candidates should be in the age range of 21 to 40 years as of January 1, 2024. Relaxations in the upper age limit are applicable for candidates from reserved categories.
To check the RPSC RAS prelims exam date for 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official RPSC website: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the notification link titled 'Press Note Regarding Exam Date For Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive (Pre.) Examination, 2023'.
- You will be directed to a PDF document containing the examination date.
- Verify the exam date and save the notification for future reference.
Regarding the application fee for RPSC RAS Prelims 2023 Exam:
- General category candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 600.
- EWS, SC, ST, and other reserved category candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 400.
For detailed information about fees and exam dates, candidates are advised to visit the official RPSC website.
The selection process for RPSC RAS Prelims 2023 Exam consists of two phases: preliminary examination and main examination. The preliminary examination, carrying 200 marks, will have questions related to general knowledge and general science. The duration of the exam will be three hours. Those who qualify the preliminary test will be eligible to appear for the Main exam. Successful candidates in the Main exam will move on to the final phase of selection, which involves a personal interview.
For further updates and comprehensive details, candidates should keep an eye on the official RPSC website.