logo naukrinama

NEET AYUSH UG Counselling 2023 Dates To Release Soon, Check Details

The Ayush Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC) is soon expected to announce the counselling dates for NEET UG 2023.
 
NEET AYUSH UG Counselling 2023 Dates To Release Soon, Check Details

The Ayush Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC) is soon expected to announce the counselling dates for NEET UG 2023. Candidates can check the schedule on the official website at aaccc.gov.in once it is released. Students who have cleared the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Undergraduate (NEET UG) this year are eligible to apply for Ayush courses, which include Ayurveda, Yoga, Siddha, Sowa-Rigpa, Naturopathy, Unani, and Homoeopathy. To participate in Ayush UG counselling, candidates must first register on the AACCC's official website.

Ayush counselling is conducted for admission to Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS), Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS), Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS), and Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. The counselling committee responsible for Ayush NEET UG counselling handles the All India Quota (AIQ) seats at government-aided medical colleges, government and central universities, deemed universities, and national institutes on behalf of the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India (GoI). State quota counselling, on the other hand, is conducted by respective state authorities.

The NEET Ayush counselling will consist of two rounds to fill the 15% AIQ seats. Additionally, a mop-up round of counselling will be conducted separately for deemed/central universities and private colleges. Subsequently, the state counselling authorities will conduct the NEET Ayush counselling for the remaining 85% of seats.

Here's how to apply for AYUSH NEET COUNSELLING 2023:

Step 1: Visit the official website of AACCC at aaccc.gov.in

Step 2: On the homepage, locate and click on the registration tab to register yourself.

Step 3: Fill out the application form as instructed, providing your college and course preferences.

Step 4: Pay the application fee and submit the form.

AYUSH NEET UG 2023: Counselling rounds

Ayush All India Quota: There will be a total of three rounds of AIQ online counselling (Round 1, Round 2, Round 3, or mop-up round). Any vacant AIQ seats after Round 3 or the mop-up round will be returned to the respective states.

Ayush Central Universities/National Institutes: This category will have four rounds of counselling - Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 or mop-up round, and a stray vacancy round. Round 1, 2, and 3 or mop-up round will be conducted online by the AACCC. The stray vacancy round will be managed by the respective Central University/National Institute (during this process, the AACCC will share the list of selected candidates with the respective Central University/National Institute).

Deemed University: There will be a total of four rounds of counselling - Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 or mop-up round, and a stray vacancy round. All undergraduate and postgraduate seats in deemed universities are unreserved, meaning the central government's reservation policy does not apply to them.