NCET 2023: Application correction window opens at ncet.samarth.ac.in
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened the application correction window for the National Common Entrance Test 2023 (NCET 2023).
Eligible applicants can make edits to their application form until July 27, 2023, by visiting the official website at ncet.samarth.ac.in. To correct the application form, candidates need to log in using their application number and password.
The NCET 2023 for the Academic Session 2023-24 will be conducted in 178 cities and 13 media centers across India in a Computer Based Test (CBT) format. The exam date is yet to be announced, and three days before the exam, candidates can download their admit cards.
The following fields cannot be changed by candidates:
- Mobile Number
- E-Mail Address
- Address (Permanent and Present)
Candidates can change any one of the following fields:
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
Candidates are allowed to change all the fields related to Class 10/ equivalent details and Class 12/ equivalent details.
Candidates can change all the following fields:
- Date of Birth
- Sub-category / PwBD
To make corrections in the NCET 2023 application form, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of ncet.samarth.ac.in.
- Click on the link activated for NCET 2023 application form correction on the homepage.
- A login window will appear on the screen. Enter the required login credentials, such as the application number and password.
- The already filled NCET 2023 application form will appear on the screen.
- Make the necessary changes in the application form.
- Review the details carefully, as no further chances to correct the application form will be available.
- Save the changes made.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout for future reference.
The National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) conducts the NCET at the national level on behalf of the NTA. The NCET qualification is required for admission to the 4 Year Integrated Teacher Education Programme (ITEP) at certain Central/State Universities/Institutions like IITs, NITs, RIEs, and Government Colleges for the Academic Session 2023-24.