LNMU Part 1 Exam 2023 Admit Card To Be Out Soon, Steps To Download
The Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga, is soon set to unveil the admit cards for the Part 1 examinations of BA, BSc, and BCom courses on its official website. Students who have enrolled for these programs during the academic session of 2022-2025 will be able to retrieve their admit cards from lnmu.ac.in. For candidates filling out the UG Part-1 (2022-25) Examination form (Ex-Regular), the same website serves as the reference point. The university has already activated the download link for the admit cards of the part-2 examinations on its official platform.
Scheduled from August 4 to 31, the Part 1 exam will be conducted in two shifts. The practical examination is allocated for the second shift, while the theory exams are slated for the first shift. To obtain the LNMU Part 1 Exam Admit Card 2023, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the official website of LNMU at lnmu.ac.in.
- Look for the "Admit Card" or "Examination" section on the homepage and click on it.
- Select the option for "LNMU Part 1 Exam Admit Card 2023."
- Input your date of birth, registration number, and other requested details according to the provided instructions.
- Verify the provided information, then click on "Download Admit Card."
- The LNMU Part 1 Exam Admit Card 2023 will be presented on your device's screen.
- Download and save the admit card for future reference.
Contained within the LNMU First Year Admit Card are essential details including the examination date, student's name, father's name, roll number, examination venue, IDR Number, Exam Reporting time, registration number, student photo, signature, and exam guidelines. As the examination dates draw near, it is strongly advised for students to closely monitor the university's official website to stay updated regarding the release of Part 1 admit cards.
Candidates should ensure they obtain their admission cards within the stipulated timeframe, as they are mandatory for their participation in the exams. In the event of any discrepancies or concerns with the admit card, candidates should promptly reach out to the Examination Authorities for timely resolution.