Jamia Millia Islamia Launches Free Short-Term Courses on Emerging Technologies
Jamia Millia Islamia, in collaboration with the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE) and the IT sector skills council NASSCOM, has launched a series of skill-based short-term courses. These courses cover a diverse range of interests, from programming and cloud computing to game development and cybersecurity. Notably, these courses are entirely free and aim to provide high-quality education in emerging technologies, fostering innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Blockchain Engineering Basics
- Programming for Automation Engineering
- Building Cloud Computing Foundations
- Blockchain-Based Marketplace
- Gaming in Blockchain: Build Your Own Memory Puzzle Game
- Build with Python and Play Along: Your Own Journey to Angry Bird Game
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Product Management Basics
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- NLP in Action: Build an AI Fake News Detection Engine
Vision and Commitment
Professor Rihan Khan Suri, the Director of the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, emphasized that these courses demonstrate the university's dedication to nurturing talent and fostering a culture of innovation. The initiative aligns with their shared vision to provide accessible, high-quality education in burgeoning technologies.
Enrollment for the new courses at Jamia Millia Islamia is done through online registration. Interested candidates can fill out the form by visiting CLICK HERE .