HP NEET UG 2023 Counselling Registration Begins at amruhp.ac.in, Final Merit List on July 28
Atal Medical and Research University (AMRU) in Himachal Pradesh has commenced the registration process for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2023. AMRU is responsible for managing the state's counseling procedure on behalf of the Himachal Pradesh Department of Medical Education (DME). Eligible candidates seeking counseling can apply online at amruhp.ac.in. The application and fee payment deadline is set until noon on July 25. General and OBC category candidates are required to pay Rs. 2000 for online form submission, while reserved category candidates will need to pay Rs. 1000.
The provisional category-wise merit list will be published on July 27, followed by the final merit list on July 28. To apply for HP NEET UG Counselling 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Atal Medical and Research University– amruhp.ac.in.
- Click on the HP NEET UG Counselling 2023 link on the main page.
- Create a new registration by providing your login information and clicking the submit button.
- Fill out the application form and pay the application fees.
- Once all steps are completed, click the submit button.
- Download and save a physical copy of the confirmation page for future reference. It is recommended to print out the completed application before submission, as the confirmation copy ensures the accuracy and successful submission of the form. Failure to generate a confirmation copy indicates an unsuccessful submission.
After the final merit list is announced, candidates can choose their preferred course and college for provisional seat allocation during the first round of counseling, scheduled from July 29 to July 31. The provisional seat allocation list for the first round will be released on August 3, followed by the final list on August 5. From August 7 to 8, candidates can enroll in their chosen courses and colleges. Details of vacant seats after the first round will be disclosed on August 10. The counseling process consists of three rounds. For the second round, candidates need to fill out a fresh online counseling form between August 13 and 16. The last and final round will be conducted between September 5 and 6, with the last list of vacant seats being declared on September 22.