BSEAP Releases AP SSC Model Paper With Blueprints For 2024 At bse.ap.gov.in
The Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP), has recently made available a model paper and blueprints of marks and weightage for the AP SSC students. This model paper is designed to assist students preparing for the upcoming board exams in 2024. Those registered for the AP SSC Board exam 2024 can easily access the subject-wise model paper from the official website, bse.ap.gov.in.
Here are the steps to download the AP SSC 2024 model paper:
- Visit the official website, bse.ap.gov.in.
- Under the quick link section, select the link that mentions "SSC Public Examination 2024 Model Question Papers, Blue Prints, and Weightage Tables."
- Upon selection, the page will redirect students to the SSC subject-wise model question paper page.
- A table with subject-wise options will be displayed, allowing candidates to select and download the desired model paper.
- Save the AP SSC 2024 model paper for future reference and preparation.
The Andhra Pradesh board has also announced that there will be no weightage for internal papers in the class 10th exam from the next academic year. The SSC board examination will now be conducted for a total of 100 marks for all six subjects, which include first language, second language, third language, mathematics, general science, and social studies.
In terms of performance statistics, this year's results indicate that Nandyal District has the lowest passing percentage at 60.39%, while Parvathipuram Manyam ranks as the top district with an impressive 87.47% pass percentage. Notably, 933 schools achieved a 100% pass rate, while 38 schools reported a 0% pass rate. The supplementary examination took place from June 2 to June 10, 2023.
During a conference, Education Minister Botsa Satyanarayana stated that schools with a 100% pass rate will receive rewards. Moreover, to support students who may feel discouraged by their test scores, the Education Minister shared various helplines. Additionally, the government plans to consider the CBSE model of education to enhance the quality and accessibility of education in the state.