AP PGECET Counselling Schedule 2023 Released At cets.apsche.ap.gov.in; Check Details
The APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education) has released the counseling schedule for AP PGECET 2023. This schedule pertains to candidates interested in pursuing MPharmacy, MTech, and Pharma D courses. According to the official timetable, the online registration process for AP Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) 2023 counseling will commence on August 26 and continue until August 31. Interested candidates can submit their applications by visiting the official website at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
Additionally, the Council has already initiated GATE and GPAT counseling on August 1, with the registration deadline set for August 4. Any remaining vacancies after this process will be allocated for AP PGECET 2023 counseling.
Here's how to register for AP PGECET 2023 counseling:
Step 1: Visit the official portal at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, locate and click the 'New Candidate Registration' link.
Step 3: Complete the registration by providing the necessary login credentials and submitting.
Step 4: Upon logging in, fill out the application form, upload all required documents, and make the applicable payment.
Step 5: Review the details on the form and submit as instructed.
Application fees for AP PGECET 2023 counseling are as follows:
- General and Backward Class category candidates: Rs 1,000
- SC and ST applicants: Rs 500
The AP PGECET 2023 counseling schedule is as follows:
- Web Counselling Registration and Document Uploading: August 26 to August 31
- Online Document Verification: August 27 to September 6
- Web Options: September 8 to September 11
- Web Options Modification: September 12
- Seat Allotment: September 15
- Reporting Deadline: September 23
Candidates are required to provide the following documents for AP PGECET 2023 counseling:
- AP PGECET 2023 exam hall ticket and rank card
- Transfer certificate
- Class 10 (SSC) and Class 12 (HSC) mark sheets/pass certificates or equivalents
- Degree certificate or provisional certificate along with marks memo of qualifying exam
- Community certificate (for BC/SC/ST candidates)
- Income certificate or ration card
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate (if applicable)
- Local Status Certificate (for those claiming AU/SVU regions despite studying in Telangana)
The AP PGECET 2023 exam took place from June 6 to 10, and the results were declared on July 15.