Andaman-Nicobar NEET UG 2023 Counselling Registration Begins at collegeadmission.andaman.gov.in
The Department of Higher Education, Andaman and Nicobar, has commenced the counselling application process for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG) 2023. Those who have secured a rank in the NEET UG exam can now apply for admission to the Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences (ANIIMS) through the common admission portal at collegeadmission.andaman.gov.in. It's worth noting that NEET-qualified candidates from Andaman and Nicobar Islands are eligible to apply for state quota seats.
Andaman and Nicobar NEET UG Counselling: How to Register
Step 1: Go to the official website of ANIIMS NEET UG at collegeadmission.andaman.gov.in.
Step 2: Choose the link that says 'Counselling registration link' on the homepage.
Step 3: A new window will appear where you need to provide all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Upload all the required documents and make the payment for the counselling application fees.
Step 5: Before final submission, carefully verify all the provided information.
Step 6: Take a printout of the counselling confirmation page for future reference during the admission process.
Andaman and Nicobar NEET UG Counselling: Important Dates
- Application submission begins: July 21 (10 AM)
- Last date for application submission: July 28
- Provisional merit list publication: July 29 (5 PM)
- Appeal and grievance: July 31 (5 PM)
- Display of final merit list: August 1 (5 PM)
- Round 1 counselling and verification: August 3 and August 4
- Last date for joining: August 8
- Round 2 of counselling and verification: August 27
- Last date for joining: September 1
- Mop-up counselling: September 10
- Last date for joining: September 15
- Commencement of academic session: September 1
For the academic year 2023-24, ANIIMS (Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences) has been granted approval for 114 MBBS seats. The admission to these seats will be carried out through both All India quota counselling and state quota counselling, with priority given to NEET-qualified students. Among the total approved seats, 17 seats will be filled through online counselling by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) under the All India quota, while the remaining 97 seats will be allocated under the state quota, consisting of 10 seats for the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and 87 seats for various categories.