RBI Releases Admit Card For Grade B Exam 2023, Check Details Now
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently released the admit card for the Grade B recruitment examination on June 30th. Candidates who have applied for this exam can easily download their admit card by visiting the official website of RBI, which is rbi.org.in. Alternatively, they can directly access their admit cards through this link: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbioapr23. To download the admit card, candidates need to enter their registration number or roll number, along with their date of birth, as passwords in the login window of the website.
It is important to note that the Phase 1 examination of RBI Grade B 2023 is scheduled to be held on July 9th at various locations across India. Candidates are advised to follow the procedure below to download their admit cards:
- Visit the official website of RBI - rbi.org.in.
- On the homepage, click on the dropdown for "Current Vacancies."
- Select "Call Letter" for other guidelines and information handouts regarding Direct Recruitment for the Post of Officer in Grade 'B' (General).
- Click on 'Admission Letters, other guidelines and information handouts for Direct Recruitment for the post of Officer in Grade 'B' (General) - panel Year 2023' available in the window.
- Next, click on 'Admission Letter for the post of Grade B DR (General)- PY-2023.'
- You will be prompted to enter your login credentials, including your registration number and date of birth.
- The Admit Card for RBI Grade B Prelims will be displayed on the screen. Download it from there.
- Make sure to obtain a hard copy of the admit card for future reference.
The RBI Grade B 2023 exam will consist of Multiple-choice questions from English, General Knowledge, Math, and Reasoning. Candidates will be awarded one mark for each correct answer. They are required to complete the English, General Knowledge, and Math sections within a combined time limit of 25 minutes. However, the reasoning portion will have a time limit of 45 minutes.
The recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 291 posts, including 222 posts for officers in Grade B (DR)- General, 38 posts for the position of Officers in Grade B (DR)- DEPR, and 31 posts for the position of Officers in Grade 'B'(DR)- DSIM.